The moment has finally arrived. We at Tennis Hunters are proudly presenting the Scholarship contest that will let you enjoy a stipend of $2000 in 2020/2021.
The competition is all about giving your best and exploring that writer’s side of your personality. It’s all about how good you can play with the words.
If you think that you are good enough to be the winner of this prize money, start practicing your content writing skills right now. Oh! Give this article a full read to understand the basic guidelines as well.
The criteria is not that much complicated. It’s written as follows:
- You must be an active student at the University for the fall session 2020-2021.
- A CGPA of at least 3.0 is required to be eligible for the competition.
- You must be a student of Bachelors. Keep in mind that postgraduates are not allowed to take part in this competition.
- Fluency in English is a must. If you are not a native or good enough in English, please don’t waste your time applying here.
What You have to Do?
All you have to do is to submit an article of roundabout 5000 words on the topics given to you by us.
The topics chosen by our editorial team are as follows:
- Why Roger Federer is Termed as the Best Tennis Player of All Times?
- Who Do You Think Can Break the Grand Slams Record of Roger Federer?
- How Tennis helps in building a strong physique and improving the overall reflexes of the body?
You can choose any topic based on what interests you the most. The content has to be up to the mark especially if you want to win prize money of $2000.
Guidelines for Submitting the Content:
A general guideline for submitting the content is as follows:
You must mail the article to our official email address, i.e., [email protected]
Scholarship Deadline Information:
- Deadline – December 15, 2021, then annually
- Winner will be selected by December 30, 2021, then annually
- Disbursement of awards by January 15, 2022, then annually